I stole this from Angst’s LiveJournal… It’s a different kind of quiz and I like it…
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
From “Serenity: The Visual Guide”
And they said, “We believe that this cast belongs on the big screen.”
And “they” were right *grin*
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
A can of Lysol
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Dirty Jobs on the Discovery Channel
4. Without looking, guess what time it is
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7:58 PM (Whoops! Hee hee!!)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
At about 4:30 PM – I was getting the mail.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
A dress and sweater — Work clothes basically
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
About 20 minutes ago, I think
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Really UGLY wallpaper — It looks like I have water damage on my walls, but it’s just the ugly wallpaper…
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Define weird — I have not seen anything noteworthy in the past few days…
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I think it’s fun
15. What is the last film you saw?
Brokeback Mountain – Loved it! Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal making out (Rar!!)… Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal snuggling (Yay!!!)… Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal naked (Yum!)… (UPDATE: I don’t know HOW I missed it, but Heath Ledger’s name had been changed to Heather for a while in this answer… I fixed it, but still… ugh!)
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I’d pay bills and buy my house and pay off my parent’s house… Afterthat I am not sure what I would do… It would depend on how many millions of dollars I got…
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know:
I am actually very shy – I only act outgoing and gregarious to hide it.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I’d make parenting classes mandatory in order to breed — That’s the only thing that comes to mind right now…
19. Do you like to dance?
I like to slow dance
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
A Miracle *grin* If I HAD to pick a name I have no idea… Kethriveris? Portia? River? Inara? Kaywinnet Lee? George? This is yet another reason why I should never have kids…
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Another Miracle! Actually, this one I had picked out ages ago, so it was easy… Maxamillian Takatoshi
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
It depends on where, but in general – Yes.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
You were right all along and all the Fundies and other religious zealots were wrong.
25. 4 people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
I am not one to mandate who should do this… but I would like to see what Jerry, GreyDuck, Lilith, PhantomMaster and Rob (from Jalpuna!) have to say…